Matt Czuchry Dating

Matt Czuchry is an American actor, best known for playing Logan Huntzberger on "Gilmore Girls" and Cary Agos on the CBS television series "The Good Wife". Wanna know who dated Matt? Let us examine Matt Czuchry's dating history below...   




July 2000 - 2002
Matt Czuchry dated Kate Bosworth. The two met on the set of "Young Americans." Although the show was briefly cancelled, the costars achieved a two-year affair.

2011
Matt Czuchry stated he was single. Czuchry was quoted as saying: "I'm not dating anybody right now. I'm 33, so I'm in a different place with women now. I want someone I can laugh with and someone who doesn't take herself too seriously. I don't want anybody who's going to be a drain. I can't have anything negative. I'm too focused. If I'm going to spend time with someone, we have to make each other better people. I won't waste my time with anything less than that".

2013
Matt Czuchry is reportedly in a really serious relationship. According to the American Sun-Times, on November 6, 2013 Czuchry and his girlfriend were spotted searching for engagement rings. The newspaper also noted that insiders who claim to be close to the pair are "convinced" an engagement is inevitable. "He's madly in love with her," a source explained, adding: "It is believed the relationship is "heating up"".


What do you think of Matt Czuchry's dating history?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts