Nina Agdal Quotes

1. (on her first modeling experience) I was very young. My very first job was for a magazine where I had to do fitness exercises. I had no clue what I was doing.


2. If something is meant to be, then it will be. I feel like so many young girls have this idea of a relationship or marriage or love and (they) don't even know. We are 21 years old, okay? Go out, have a tequila, and stop worrying about it.


3. (on plastic surgery) If something is bothering you and it's not going to completely destroy your face and look like you have massive wind hitting you, then it's fine. If you've had kids and you want your boobs lifted a little bit, of course you should get them lifted. When you get older, if it makes you feel better, I'm totally for it.

4. In this business, there are tons of beautiful girls. So if you're not bringing anything else to the table other than a pretty face, you're not going anywhere.

5. When I go to Miami, I like putting on more colors and shorter dresses and higher heels and more bling. It is just the feeling Miami gives you. And I love that.


6. When I'm not working I try to go natural and not wear a lot of makeup. I think your skin needs to breathe.




7. I am 21 years old, and I don't think anyone who is 21 knows what love is about yet. I think love just happens. It happened to them (Levine and fiancée Behati Prinsloo) and I'm happy for them. I am not even worried about anything like that.


8. I think it was time for me to just try something else, but I still go back to Miami. I still consider it my American home.




9. The first place I went in America was Boca Raton, and I thought it was awesome. It was spring break, and there were tons of young people and cute Americans in Speedos. Then I went to Miami to meet Elite Model Management, and they convinced me and my parents that I should (move).


10. Whenever I'm in a stressed situation, I put on my yellow raincoat (Justin) and immediately the world looks so much brighter. Thank you Biebs.


11. For the first month I was in Miami, I was chilling. I was on the beach. I had four amazing roommates. We stayed in South Beach on Third and Euclid Avenue. All I did was go to the beach and go on boats with promoters. I had the best time of my life there.


12. Taking a moment and a deep breath. I'm truly thankful for everything life has shown me so far in my 20 years. I am so blessed. Just wow.




13. I feel like people see me as this girl next door, and that comes across in my photos. I want girls to be able to relate to me, and I think that's why a lot of commercial clients like me, because I'm just like everyone else.

14. I just got back from LA, actually. And I'm leaving for the Hamptons tonight.


15. There have been times when people have told me to lose weight or tone up certain areas. There is a difference between toning up and losing weight. You shouldn't tell skinny girls to lose weight because it hurts. It hurts no matter who you are and how skinny you are or how big you are. If somebody tells you to lose weight, it is like a punch in the face.


What do you think of Nina Agdal's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts