Adam Levine: "I Used My Sleeping Fiancée's Thumbprint To Play Candy Crush" (VIDEO)

Adam Levine has an obsession with Candy Crush.


Levine spoke out about his addiction to the game on Thursday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."


Levine, 34, revealed to DeGeneres, 55, his fiancée Behati Prinsloo, 24, was "sleeping the other night," but he really needed to play Candy Crush on her phone.


The Maroon 5 singer was quoted as saying: "This is so sad. You know how they have the thumbprint IDs on the iPhone? I needed to buy more lives!"

Levine went on: "She was asleep so I kind of gingerly (used her thumbprint). She kind of half woke up and was like: "What are you doing?!," and I was like: "I'm playing Candy Crush! It's very important!""

Levine also explained that Prinsloo "burst into laughter" when he told her he was People's Sexiest Man Alive.


Check out the hilarious video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts