Alex & Sierra Perform ""Bleeding Love" With Leona Lewis On "X Factor" Finale (VIDEO)

Alex & Sierra shared the stage with 2006 UK winner Leona Lewis on "X Factor" finale on Wednesday. 




The pair performed a moving rendition of the Lewis' big hit "Bleeding Love."


"Y'all make me mad!" Kelly Rowland, 32, gushed adding: "I am a fan. That was a really nice vocal."

While Demi Lovato, 21, didn't consider it as the couple's best, she revealed to them: "I still think you have what it takes to win this competition."

Paulina Rubio, 42, noted she "loved" the "amazing" performance and thought the song selection was perfect.

Mentor Simon Cowell, 54, was quoted as saying: "You respected the artist. I thought it was a beautiful version. Leona Lewis changed this show forever, and I believe you can change this show forever as well."


Check out the video below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts