Britney Spears: "Chaotic Was The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career"

Britney Spears revealed that her 2005 reality show with ex husband Kevin Federline "Chaotic" was a professional low point.

"I would never do something like that again," Spears, 32, told The Telegraph, explaining: "Actually, that was really bad. That was probably the worst thing I've done in my career."


But when Britney was asked about another infamous choice - the 2002 film "Crossroads" - she (jokingly) turned defensive.


"No! I like Crossroads! F*** you!" the Princess of Pop joked.



Britney also discussed how things have changed since she became a superstar.

"I need to rehearse more now than I did before," Spears admitted, claiming: "I feel I'm more of a perfectionist these days."

"The increased scrutiny does make me a little harder on myself these days," Spears was quoted as saying, adding: "There are more expectations of me now, not just in terms of what I do, but also in terms of who I am."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts