Jeff Gutt Cries After Standing Ovation On "X Factor" Finale (VIDEO)

Jeff Gutt cried on part one of the "X Factor" finale on Wednesday. 






Gutt, 37, had just ended his song "Creep" by Radiohead, when he started crying as he spoke of how much the experience has meant to him.

Earlier in the show, the finalist sang "Dream On" by Aerosmith and he received standing ovations for both turns on the stage.


"Jeff, for me this is the very, very first time where I've actually believed that you believe that you can win the show. Everything just felt authentic," Simon Cowell, 54, stated after "Dream On."


Cowell continued: "I think you are the real thing. I think the fact that you didn't make it through last (season) has given you kind of much more of an urge to win. I can't imagine a record company not signing you after that performance."


Paulina Rubio, 42, claimed there was "nothing missing" from Gutt's "Creep" performance and Demi Lovato, 21, called it "amazing."

"I feel like this is a stadium performance," Lovato said, adding: "It was incredible."

Mentor Kelly Rowland, 32, told Gutt: "The past couple of weeks has been my heart's joy. And I want you to take this win home for that little beautiful boy."

Gutt also sang the track "Iris" with John Rezeznik.


Check out the videos below... 



 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts