Mark Wahlberg On Leonardo DiCaprio Feud: "I Was A Bit Of A D*ck"

Mark Wahlberg spoke out about an old feud with Leonardo DiCaprio in The Hollywood Reporter.


Wahlberg, 42, revealed that DiCaprio, 39, was infuriated about the possibility of Wahlberg appearing with him in the 1995 film "The Basketball Diaries".

"Leonardo was like: "Over my dead f-ing body. Marky Mark's not going to be in this f-ing movie,"" Wahlberg recalled, noting: "Because we'd had a thing - I didn't even realize it, (but) I was a bit of a d*ck to him at a char
ity basketball game. So he was like: "This f-ing a**hole is not going to be in this movie.""

But the couple made peace after DiCaprio agreed to do a reading with him.





Wahlberg explained to the mag: "So I come in and I do the audition and I kind of look at him and he kind of looks at me, and then we do a scene, and they're like: "Hmm, this f-ing dude's pretty good, right?""

"The next thing you know, boom, we're hanging out," Wahlberg added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts