Orlando Bloom Talks Being Naked And Love

Orlando Bloom is a fan of love.


Bloom, who recently separated from wife Miranda Kerr, currently stars in "Romeo and Juliet" on Broadway and revealed to ELLE: "I'm completely in love with the idea of love. Maybe I'm all misty about it because I'm playing Romeo. But I really believe in, you know, that sort of heart-to-heart connection."


Asked whether it was love at first sight with Kerr, 30, Bloom, 36, was quoted as saying: "It was a lot of things. And actually, I'd rather not talk about it."






Orlando claimed that his on-screen heroics have sometimes complicated his private life.

"I'm sure I was a great disappointment to many women because I wasn't Errol Flynn," Bloom explained to the mag, noting: "I'm me. I think that's got some merit."


Orlando nearly lost his ability to brag at all back in drama school, when he broke his back.


Bloom stated the "first thing" he asked was whether he'd be able to have sex again.

"It was this four-day period where it was all a question mark," Orlando shared, saying: "But I had this really strong belief that that wasn't my life. That wasn't in the cards for me."


Thankfully, things went fine.





Bloom got naked in the upcoming film "Zulu", for which he got in the "best shape of my life."

"It was quite amusing walking around set and seeing the crew avert their eyes at first," Orlando confessed to ELLE, claiming: "Then there were a few more people watching playback…I got so comfortable with it I could brush up behind someone and go: "Oh, excuse me.""

Bloom noted that nudity is empowering, adding: "It is what it is. It's flesh and bone. It's what we all are."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts