Penelope Cruz On Breastfeeding: "It's Addictive"

Penelope Cruz loves to nurse.

Cruz, 39, confessed in an interview for the January issue of Allure magazine: "I was breast-feeding my son 13 months, and I plan to do the same with my daughter. (Nursing) is addictive. It's hard when the day comes when you have to stop."

Cruz also opened up that she and friend Salma Hayek have a pretty cozy relationship.


"She's one of my best friends," Cruz was quoted as saying, explaining: "We call each other huevos (eggs). It was because when we were working together, we didn't have children yet, so we used to sleep much more than now."






Penelope went on: "So it was a way to call each other lazy. We (slept) in the same bed so many times, and it was like she was always trying to wake me up and call me huevos. But that's in the past. Now we both are mothers, so we don't sleep that much."


Cruz also feels great respect for her "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" co-star Johnny Depp.



"This is one of my favorite people in the whole world!" Cruz said of Depp, adding: "He's been such a good friend. I can always count on him. He's very intelligent and sensitive. I only have great things to say, because he is untouchable."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts