Real-Life Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Slams Real-Life Ken Justin Jedlica After First Meeting

It appears that Barbie is not attracted to Ken in real life.











When "Real-life Barbie" Valeria Lukyanova met "Real-life Ken" Justin Jedlica, they were not infatuated with one another. Instead, Lukyanova had some cruel words for the male who compared her to a drag queen.


Real life Barbie Valeria Lukyanova is a 20-something Ukranian model who has risen to stardom thanks to her Barbie-esque frame, highlighted by an unbelievably tiny waist, large boobs and wide eyes. Jedlica has also gained fame for spending around $100,000 on 90 plastic surgeries to look like a Ken doll





 

In November, Jedlica revealed to HuffPost Weird: "I do find her beautiful. (But) it appears to me that much of her look is added makeup, fake hair and "slimming" corsets...Drag queens have put on the same illusions with makeup and costumes for years."

When the two met up in New York City at a recent photo shoot, Barbie slammed Ken, according to British tabloid the Sun.


"Justin said bad things about me but he had more than 90 operations, while I had only one," the real-life Barbie explained to the Sun, noting: "I am not hiding that I've had plastic surgery. I had breast implants because I want to be perfect. He would do better not to comment on who is plastic and who is not. I think he is handsome man - but he overdid his lips."



Although Jedlica might not be interested, Lukyanova is excited about her image. "This pleases me because a doll is an image of an ideal woman," Valeria told the Sun, adding: "Nobody would mind to be compared with a doll."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts