Suki Waterhouse On Bradley Cooper Affair: "I Don't Want To Talk About Him"

Suki Waterhouse finds it difficult to discuss her affair with Bradley Cooper.


Waterhouse, 21, revealed to the January issue of Elle U.K.: "I don't talk about my boyfriend because it's boring."

Asked about reports that Cooper asked for her number at the Elle Style Awards in London last February,  the Burberry model responded: "That didn't happen there. But we did meet at the Style Awards, I'll give you that."


Waterhouse went on: "I'm not one of those girls who goes on about their boyfriends," noting: "I do think whatever I say will sound weird."





Waterhouse added: "The truth is, if I start talking about him, I probably won't be able to stop. And I don't really want to talk about him, you know?"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts