Eva Longoria Named "Maxim's 2014 Woman Of The Year" (PHOTOS)

Eva Longoria is named as "Maxim's 2014 Woman of the Year", gracing the mag's January/February cover.


The honor is "especially awesome after how long it's been since my first cover," Longoria, 38, was quoted as saying.



Longoria went on: "I've had a beautiful relationship with Maxim over all these years…When someone sees the cover of this issue, they're going to say: "¡Que rico!"…Say it when something is really good."


Longoria explained to the magazine that she believes "the definition of sexy constantly changes," and noted some might be "surprised" to find out she's a bit of a domestic goddess.


"So when you see the sexy Maxim cover and then you put it against me in an apron with flour in my hair, it takes a moment to reconcile that image," Longoria claimed.

But Longoria pointed out that her varied interests date back to her days as a teenager, saying: "Back in high school I really was the chameleon, too."



"I got along with the honors math club, then I would go to cheerleading practice, and then I was a band geek as well," Longoria added.



Photo credit: Randall Slavin


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts