James Avery Quotes

1. You can either be a movie star or an actor. I'm an actor.


2. The district was closed after the village informed me there were breaks in the water system and the Health Department said our buildings were unsafe for water production. But they told me (Wednesday) that village water had been tested and passed.

3. You are only an actor if you absolutely love it and can not do anything else. Starving for your art is great in your 20s, but it's not so great at 35. It has to be absolute love. You can't worry about being a movie star or anything else. Just love. That's it.



4. You make a decision about how you want to live your life.

5. Monetary success is not success. Career success is not success. Life, someone that loves you, giving to others, doing something that makes you feel complete and full. That is success. And it isn't dependent on anyone else.

6. Growth will continue. To what degree, we don't know until it's here.

7. I wanted to leave home, and I didn't know where I was going or what I was going to do or what would happen. That's youth, though. Being fixated on things. I was fixated on being a writer.


8. We're simply following through on that.



9. Fletcher has gone to South Africa to drop his wife who is sick.



10. Writing is such a singular and lonely occupation. And it's interesting; all of the work that you create is so singular.

11. Fletcher is accompanying his wife, who is currently unwell, on a flight to South Africa.


12. You couldn't get mad. You always had to remain calm no matter what, because they wanted you to get mad. And you had to succeed no matter what.


13. I don't understand this whole Twitter, Facebook stuff. I don't get it. Make a phone call. Talk to somebody.


14. Duncan will be touching down in Cape Town, and getting straight back on the next available flight. He will definitely be back in India for the next one-day international.




15. When I picked up those little girls that drowned, all I could think about was my grandbabies.


What do you think of James Avery quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts