Kesha In Rehab For Eating Disorder

Kesha checked into rehab to receive treatment for an eating disorder on Friday.
 
Kesha, 26, is looking for help through a month-long program at Timberline Knolls, outside of Chicago.

"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice," Kesha was quoted as saying.


Kesha continued: "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder…to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."






Timberline Knolls is the same rehabilitation center Demi Lovato, 21, resided at back in 2010-2011 for help with an eating disorder, among other problems.

Kesha's treatment was first reported by celebrity website TMZ.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts