Paula Patton Quotes

1. I think the age we're living in is starting to get scary.

2. (about her singing) I love to sing, but I have no talent. I'm not Beyonce. I'm not even Milli Vanilli.

3. As a little girl I always dreamed of having a cosmetics contract, which was the cherry on top of "making it" in my opinion.


4. The older I get, the more I accept and appreciate myself.





5. I try not to have too many opinions; I just marvel at the world we live in.

6. A movie is painting, it's photography, it's literature - because you have to have the screenplay - it's music. Put a different soundtrack to a comedy and it's a tragedy. A movie combines all those forms and forces you to pay attention for two hours with a group of people.


7. Becoming a mother is the best thing that's happened to me.



8. I really do think that all of us are beautiful when we're happy and in love. I know it's cheesy but it's true.


9. I still get butterflies before having the first day of a movie.

10. First off let me say, I've wanted to be an actress since I was a little girl.

11. If you have the capacity to love, you have the capacity to love anyone.

12. I love cola.


13. (about the anxiety of doing a love scene) Well you always joke. There's that countdown to the sex scene. Like: "Okay, five days until sex scene. No more carbs."


14. If you're an actress and even one person knows your name, you're lucky.



15. Unfortunately, I sound like a frog. I love to sing, though! I mean, I love to sing in the shower, in the car. But I just wasn't gifted with that talent.

16. I find (the term biracial) offensive. It's a way for people to separate themselves from African-Americans…a way of saying: "I'm better than that." I'm black because that's the way the world sees me. People aren't calling Barack Obama biracial. Most people think there's a black president…People judged me because I was light-skinned. (They'd assume) I didn't want to be part of the black race.


17. Making African American films are hard in Hollywood. We need to rely on a support network and bring more cohesion to different filmmakers, actors, producers etc. It's a very difficult business. There aren't a lot of Africans Americans or people of color in high positions in Hollywood that we can green-light films.


18. (about handling a gun) I liked the feeling of power, the adrenaline rush.



19. Sometimes I do yoga, sometimes it's kickboxing, sometimes it's weight training, sometimes it's pilates.


What do you think of Paula Patton's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts