Bill Murray Flies As "Peter Pan" On David Letterman (VIDEO)

Bill Murray flew into Friday's "Late Night With David Letterman".

"I'm flying…Look at me way up high, thinking I'm going to die," Murray sang. "I want to see what a lovely thing I am to see. I'm flying."



When Murray, 63, came down to Earth, Letterman, 66, asked him why he'd preferred to enter the show dressed as Peter Pan.



"First - I love to fly. And second, there's been a big thing, this Carrie Underwood. She did The Sound of Music," Murray was quoted as saying, adding: "I feel that this is my moment. They are talking about restaging Peter Pan, and I think I'm the guy."



Later, Murray revealed he was tired of his beard, so Letterman shaved the actor's beard on air.

NBC has Peter Pan slated for a live broadcast on December 4.

Check out the videos below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts