Brandi Glanville: "I Don't Want Giant Penises Anymore"

Brandi Glanville spoke out to Beth Stern about sex, her vagina rejuvenation surgery as well as LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian in a really honest interview with "Entertainment Tonight."


Asked about her sex life, Glanville, 41, revealed: "Since my vagina has been tightened, I don't want giant penises anymore."


"I dated a black guy…he had to have specially made condoms," Glanville explained.






As for whether she is down for sex on the first date, Brandi was quoted as saying: "Yes. If the chemistry's there, you should see what you're workin' with."

Glanville also discussed her ex-husband and Rimes, sharing: "I'm happy that they can vacation all the time. It's great for them, I don't care anymore."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts