Bryan Adams Quotes

1. I need to be able to rock out. 




2. I've only ever trusted my gut on everything. I don't trust my head, I don't trust my heart, I trust my gut.


3. I only write music for myself, I don't try and appeal to anyone else.

4. I never had a long-term plan.

5. I pack every minute I can with something to do.

6. Social media is a giant distraction to the ultimate aim, which is honing your craft as a songwriter. There are people who are exceptional at it, however, and if you can do both things, then that's fantastic, but if you are a writer, the time is better spent on a clever lyric than a clever tweet.


7. I think I'm better behind the camera than I am in front.


8. Focus on your music and not technology.

9. I'm a complete and utter busker.

10. I think all my videos suck.


11. I'm amazed every time I come back to Vancouver at how much it's changed. You go away for a month and there's three more skyscrapers.



12. Trying to manage diabetes is hard because if you don't, there are consequences you'll have to deal with later in life.

13. I'm not afraid of being thought of as someone who is associated with film music. Why not? If it's a good song, what does it matter?


14. I think a lot of people want to be remembered the way they were, as opposed to the way they are now.


15. I've never been enamoured by the idea of being a celebrity.

16. I like the idea of helping people help people.

17. I've always wanted to push myself and move with the tide. That's just how I am and it's worked for me.


18. There's a saying: "It's easy to write songs, but very difficult to write great songs." I'm going through that right now.



19. I do 100 shows a year, but I do it in fits and starts, as opposed to going on a long run.


20. There's not an instruction manual on how to deal with success, so you just have to rely on having great friends and a good team.


21. I grew up with British rock.

22. I got in trouble with the police, and that was a rude awakening. That was it. I'd seen the bottom of the pit, and it was time to scrape myself out of it.


23. I don't like long tours. I find it much easier to go out for a short spurt every month.


24. A songwriter writes songs all the time, whereas just writing a song can be done by anyone, anytime.



25. I moonlight as a singer.


What do you think of Bryan Adams quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts