Clint Eastwood Saves Choking Man's Life

Clint Eastwood saved a man's life this week.

Eastwood, 83, attended a party for the annual AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am golf tournament on Wednesday when he saw the event's director Steve John choking on cheese.


The movie icon rushed to administer the Heimlich maneuver and the story had a happy ending.




"I was drinking water and eating these little appetizers, threw down a piece of cheese and it just didn't work," John revealed to reporters on Friday, adding: "I was looking at him and couldn't breathe. He recognized it immediately and saved my life."


Eastwood explained to the Carmel Pine Cone: "I looked in (John's) eyes and saw that look of panic people have when they see their life passing before their eyes. It looked bad."

"Clint came up behind me, and he knew exactly what to do," John was quoted as saying, noting: "He did the Heimlich maneuver and he lifted me right off the ground."


Eastwood claimed he gave John "three good jolts, and that got it out."



"Clint saved my life," John concluded.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts