Eddie Cibrian Quotes

1. (about his relationship with LeAnn Rimes) Basically, I hope it's getting to be old news for everybody. Maybe at one point we had a concern about all the gossip and paparazzi frenzy, but not anymore. Now, when we feel like doing something, we just go out and do it.


2. I crave attention and adventure.


3. I can't change the past and I'm truly sorry that people got hurt along the way but not everything reported in the media is reality and continuing to rehash things publicly only makes it more difficult for everyone to heal. I hope for the sake of our children we can all move forward and heal privately. I wish their mother nothing but the best.


4. Things are finally starting to calm down and be the way they're supposed to be. I think things happen for a reason.


5. My kids adore LeAnn.





6. Have I heard any of LeAnn's songs? Sure! Yes.I sing them in the shower sometimes, too.

7. (about working with LeAnn Rimes) I think we hit it off pretty well.We have good chemistry.


8. You think you know something and you really don't. It appears to be one way and it's really another. All that's true with this show.





9. You cannot imagine how great it is to step out on the stage with thousands of screaming fans loving you.



10. LeAnn(Rimes) is without a doubt a one of a kind incomparable talent! She is truly amazing!!

11. (The rumors have) been going on for so long. They're just absurd, and to give any validity to any of these things, it's crazy. We have such a great marriage, very functional and we just decided to do a show to screw that all up.



12. LeAnn is fantastic!

13. It is a fabricated story (that I am having an affair with LeAnn Rimes).


What do you think of Eddie Cibrian's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts