Ellen Page Comes Out: "I Am Gay" (VIDEO)

Ellen Page has come out as a lesbian.  





Page, 26, made the announcement during an inspirational speech she gave on Friday at the LGBT conference "Time to THRIVE," held in Las Vegas.


The "Juno" star told the crowd: "I'm here today because I am gay," noting: "maybe I can make a difference to help others have an easier and more hopeful time."

"Regardless, for me, I feel a personal obligation and a social responsibility," Page added.




Page explained that she works in an industry that tells "you how you have to act, how you have to dress, and who you have to be. I have been trying to push back, to be authentic, to follow my heart, but it can be hard."

Check out video below...
 
 

Fee free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts