Gabrielle Union: "Why I'm Demanding Prenup With Dwyane Wade" (VIDEO)

Gabrielle Union flaunted her engagement ring on Monday's "Arsenio" and explained why she is demanding a prenuptial agreement before tying the knot with Dwyane Wade.


"The biggest difference between this and the last marriage will be a prenup, at my insistence," Union, 41, revealed to the host, noting: "When you have your own stuff, you don't need to worry about anyone else's stuff."


"Everyone should go into the relationship knowing: "I'm here for you, and you're here for me." And the reality is, I've never seen Dwyane balance a checkbook…so, I gotta protect my stuff!" Union claimed.

Gabrielle also commented on Michael Sam becoming the first NFL draft prospect to come out of the closet.





"We should praise our young people for living their truth and living out loud and living proud," Union was quoted as saying.


Check out the video below… 



 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts