Jennifer Aniston On Being Unmarried: "I Am In Deep Sh*t"

Jennifer Aniston is joking about being unmarried with no children as she turns 45.


At The MAKERS Conference on Monday, the eve of her birthday, Aniston discussed with Gloria Steinem about society's tendency to judge a female's worth based on whether she has a family.


"The public has a great interest in our personal lives. I know you've come up against this, and I certainly have too, where being a woman and our value and our worth is basically associated with our marital status or whether or not we have procreated," Aniston told Steinem.

Steinem, 79, responded sarcastically: "Well, I guess we're in deep sh*t!"



Aniston humorously agreed.



"That's what I thought. Just wanted to make sure that was the case," Aniston laughed, admitting: "That we are, in fact, in deep sh*t."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts