Kesha Cancels Spring Tour To Continue Rehab Treatment

Kesha has canceled her spring tour about a month after checking into rehab for eating disorders.


"I was so looking forward to performing at these dates but I need to follow my doctor's advice and get my health back on track," Kesha, 26, said in a statement on Tuesday.


Kesha went on: "All of your support during this time has been so amazing. I couldn't have done this without you all. I look forward to coming back stronger than ever on the next tour."





Kesha, whose mom entered the same facility for post-traumatic stress disorder, was reportedly suicidal over criticism of her weight and body.

Kesha recently reached out to fans from treatment center to express her gratitude for their support.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts