Lea Michele: "Cory Monteith And I Talked About Children And Growing Old Together"

Lea Michele is on the cover of the April issue of Glamour UK and speaks out about Cory Monteith and the life the pair had dreamed of before his tragic passing.  




 


Of their hopes for the future, Michele, 27, was quoted as saying: "We talked about a lot of things. We talked about children and what we would look like when we grew old and who would be fat and how we would stay thin. We talked about where we wanted to go and what we wanted to do."


Lea revealed that she thought she would always be with Cory






"We were done. We were it. When you're at that place in your life with someone, you talk about everything," Michele explained.



In the months since Monteith's loss, Michele has gained the perspective to state that "today I feel like I was given the best part of Cory and I'm thankful for that."


Still, Michele considers it is too soon to date another guy.




"I was under a Cory Monteith spell…it'll take time to readjust my mind and I'm really not wanting to do that right now. I feel like it's so important to make sure that I'm 100% OK before I can get into a relationship," Michele went on.

"People have to understand that I can't be alone forever. Cory wouldn't want that," the "Glee" star added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts