Robin Thicke Dedicates Song To Paula Patton (VIDEO)

Robin Thicke spoke out about his split from Paula Patton while on stage for the first time since their breakup.  




At his concert in Virginia on Thursday, Thicke revealed to the audience: "For those of you who don't know, my wife and I got separated a few days ago…and I want everybody here to know that I'm trying to get my girl back."



Thicke, 36, called Patton, 38, a "good woman" and then dedicated his track "Lost Without U" to her, asking the c crowd to "help get me through this."


Just in case you have missed it, earlier this week Thicke told a paparazzo that he is desperate to reconcile with his estranged wife.






 
Check out the video below…

 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts