Sky Ferreira Injured During Miley Cyrus' BANGERZ Tour, Gets 60 Stitches (PHOTOS)

Sky Ferreira was severely injured while singing at Miley Cyrus' BANGERZ tour in Anaheim, California on Thursday.  




Ferreira, 21, shared a snapshot of herself being taken into an ambulance on a stretcher with her right leg bandaged up.

Ferreira explained to fans: "I fell during the intro of the 1st song of the set. I ended up with 60 stitches & at the hospital for 7 hours."


"I didn't even notice the injury until 10 minutes after I played because I had so much fun. I just figured it was some blood," Ferreira was quoted as saying.









 

Ferreira noted that she can perform in the BANGERZ concert in Los Angeles on Saturday, writing: "I'm so excited to do the LA show tomorrow (despite the not so cool bandage around my leg). Thanks @mileycyrus for having me #ThePowerOfAdrenalin."


Check out the images of an injured Ferreira below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts