Chelsea Handler: "I Like Khloe Kardashian, But I Can't Stand Kim" (VIDEO)

Chelsea Handler attacked Kim Kardashian during a live chat with friend Gwyneth Paltrow this week.

Asked what she thinks makes a woman a good pal, Handler was quoted as saying: "I don't like women who use their sexuality and have no regard for other women."

Handler, 39, admitted: "I like Khloe Kardashian. I'm not a huge fan of the other one, but I like Khloe."


The "Chelsea Lately" host also talked about the "Real Housewives" during the sitdown, claiming she will never invite them on her show because "I don't wanna talk to them."



Handler added: "I don't care. Not that they're a dud; they'll talk. But I'm not interested in anything they have to say, is the problem."

(Chelsea Handler discusses the Kardashians at the 47-minute-mark).

Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts