Lady Gaga Slams Katy Perry Comparisons: "I Don't Know What The F**k I Have Do To With Katy Perry"

Lady Gaga blasted comparisons to Katy Perry during her South By Southwest keynote speech on Friday.

The Mother Monster, dressed head-to-toe in obvious trash bags, revealed she hates being likened to other female pop singers like Katy Perry.

Gaga, 27, told the audience: "I don't know what the f**k I have to do with Katy Perry. My music is so completely different and I couldn't be more different."


Gaga also discussed her controversial puke stunt at Thursday's SXSW concert, admitting: "I asked my publicist if she quit in the middle of the show!"


But Gaga is proud of her performance.


"It was just exciting to see people talk about performance art on the internet. We really just did it because we believe in the performance and we believe in what it meant to the song," Gaga was quoted as saying.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts