Lindsay Lohan Fires Back At Dad Michael: "You Weren't Good For Me" (VIDEO)

Lindsay Lohan attacks her dad and supports her friendships in a new preview video from Sunday's "Lindsay."


In the second episode of the OWN documentary series, Lohan, 27, is eating with father Michael when the two have an argument about whether the pals in her life over the years have led to her troubles.

"Now you're getting me angry, because you weren't good for me for a long time in my life," Lohan tells him.


Lindsay later defends her friends in a confessional, explaining: "They're good people, they're not bad people. And they've been there for me when I didn't have other people."




 
Check out the video below…

 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts