Richard Branson On Sending Lady Gaga Into Space: "It Is Going To Be The Most Exciting Thing I Have Done In My Life"

Richard Branson can't wait for Lady Gaga's costume for her performance in space.

Branson, 63, revealed that Gaga, who is scheduled to sing outside of the Earth's atmosphere after the launch of his Virgin Galactic commercial space flights the following year, is yet to come to him with concept ideas but is searching for the forthcoming project, which will cost $250,000 per seat.


Asked about whether he is thrilled about sending Gaga into space, Branson was quoted as saying: "Of course, yeah. It is going to be most exciting thing I have done in my life - just the whole space programme, which I already am a few months off.




"I got a feeling she'll (Gaga) find one (costume) which is pretty good."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts