Tyson Beckford Quotes

1. It's definitely different for male models now - when I started the men were all built and beefy, now they're all skinny! But that's just how I'm built, and I've got my niche.  



2. I thank God every day. That's all I can do. That, and try to help all those other guys who are trying to do what I did.


3. (on Shanina Shaik) When I found her she was a regular girl. I helped place her with the right people, get her teeth cleaned, her body toned up…Everything changed and now everyone wants a piece of her. I hear people say: "You can do better than Tyson." I'm like: "Really? Really?! I created her!""


4. It is true - models do eat like that. A lot of them have a Diet Coke and cigarette diet. I don't know how they do it, I can't do it - I need to have some real food in my stomach. I don't even drink soda, I don't smoke, I avoid it all.


5. Not every woman is going to be a size zero. The average woman is not a size zero. A zero woman, it's rare - the majority of the world (is) normal size. We're not all built the same, and you don't need to go starve yourself to look a certain way. I've worked with plus size models, Lane Bryant is a brand I've done a lot with for many years, their women are great. If you're happy with the way you look and it's healthy for you, don't worry about anything else.

6. As a supermodel I go with the other supers round the world: Dubai one day, Paris the next. There's partying. I'll wake up in a hotel room and there are people all over the floor and I'm like: "Is this really happening?" One time in Miami I woke up in the bathtub. Working with female supers continues to be a rush. I play second fiddle to them, but that's fine. Linda's great, and Elle, Naomi - though I've seen her dark side. They all like to have fun.


What do you think of Tyson Beckford's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts