Ariana Grande On Jennette McCurdy Feud: "I Am Not Making More Money"

Ariana Grande claims her salary is not the reason for Jennette McCurdy's feud with Nickelodeon.  




Just in case you have missed it, the celebrities' "Sam & Cat" series was put on an indefinite hiatus amid reports McCurdy was infuriated that the network wouldn't pay her as much as Grande.


McCurdy even skipped the Kids' Choice Awards last weekend, she explained, because Nick was treating her "unfairly."





On the other hand, Grande replied on Thursday night via her twitter account to set the record straight.


Grande wrote: "I hate addressing rumors and I hate gossip but this is really bothering me. Jennette and I agreed upfront that we would be treated equally on this show in all regards (as we should be, considering we each work just as hard as the other on this show). The rumors circulating about our contracts and our salary not being equal are absolutely ridiculous and false. I don't know who's putting these idiotic quotes out there but I thought I'd straighten it out and try to end this nonsense. As far as the show goes, I don't know what's happening because I'm not directly involved with the problem but I just wanted to address this one rumor in particular because I am NOT making more money than my costar, nor do I think I should be. So we can all move on and get out of our heads that this was a money thing cause I don't play like that at all. I am, have always been and always will be about equality and fairness."

Grande shared in a follow-up tweet: "love you and don't want you being in the dark about work related things like this…thank you for caring and supporting through and through."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts