Khloe Kardashian Calls Birthday Girl Kourtney "My MILF" (Tribute Photos)

Kourtney Kardashian is Khloe Kardashian's "MILF."  






Khloe made the announcement on Friday in a birthday tribute to her older sister.

"Happy birthday to my twin soul, my spirit animal, my ace, my MILF, my boo, my best friend. I fucking love you so much," Khloe was quoted as saying.

"I could never explain how much I adore you…You have to be around us to understand our bond. @kourtneykardash 35 never looked so good! Thank you for always being YOU," Khloe added.


Check out all the tributes below…



                                        Khloe Kardashian


"Happy birthday to my twin soul, my spirit animal, my ace, my MILF, my boo, my best friend. I fucking love you so much! I could never explain how much I adore yo...You have to be around us to understand our bond. @kourtneykardash 35 never looked so good! Thank you for always being YOU!" (Instagram)


                                     Kim Kardashian

"Happy Birthday @kourtneykardash!!!!! I love you soooo much!" (Instagram)


                                      Rob Kardashian

"Happy birthday to my little thangy thang @kourtneykardash ! June and John Cash...Love you!!" (Instagram)



                                   Rob Kardashian

"Lol good times and happy birthday to my wisest sister @kourtneykardash ! Goodness @letthelordbewithyou, u and I been doing the chips for a long time little Richards" (Instagram)




                                         Scott Disick

"Happy birthday @kourtneykardash" (Instagram)


                                     Kendall Jenner

"happy birthday to my amazingly tiny big sis @kourtneykardash !!! love you big time!" (Instagram) 





                                   Kendall Jenner

"#fbf @kourtneykardash I still hate you for not letting mom buy me that tinker bell nightgown at Disney world but I guess I can forget about it today. Happy birthday I love you" (Instagram)


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts