Tila Tequila Pregnant ?

Tila Tequila claims she is pregnant.  





Tequila, who recently made an appearance in a hardcore sex tape and appeared to embrace Nazi beliefs, announced the news on facebook on Friday.

"Surprise!! I'm 10 weeks pregnant! I just couldn't hold it in any longer as this brings me so much joy and happiness to know that there is a baby Tila on the way!" Tequila, 32, shared.


Tequila added: "May God bless my little bundle of joy on this Good Friday! Yayy! I'm gonna be a Mommy! I Love you sooooo much little baby!!"






The former reality TV star also posted a snapshot.


It has to be mentioned that that Tequila falsely revealed to be pregnant back in 2010 as part of an obvious publicity stunt.




Given her lack of credibility in the past, it's highly possible Tila is once again lying.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts