Ariana Grande Confirms Justin Bieber Duet: "I'm Excited To Work With Him" (AUDIO)

Ariana Grande confirmed she is collaborating with Justin Bieber on a duet during a Friday call into "On the Air with Ryan Seacrest."  



Grande, 20, revealed she is joining forces with Bieber, 20, after Seacrest, 39, asked her about a snapshot of her and him in a recording studio together.


"I'm excited about it…Justin wrote it and he brought the idea to me. And I was really excited to hear it and I'm excited to work with him," Ariana confessed to Seacrest.





Grande admitted: "I've  wanted to work with him for a while. And I know it's something our fans have been begging for for years now."


Check out the audio below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts