Mariah Carey New Album "Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse" (VIDEO)

Mariah Carey has just announced that her upcoming album will be called "Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse".


The album is based on her "first and only self-portrait," which is also the back cover of the album.

"Please don't judge me for such a simplistic title. Come on, I was only three and a half," Carey, 45, claims in a video revealing the album.


"Along the way there have been a couple nicknames and I've inadvertently embodied many personas. Lately, they've been calling me the elusive chanteuse," Mariah points out.




Mariah's new album will be on sale on May 27. 




Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse tracklisting:

1. Cry.
2. Faded
3. Dedicated (feat. Nas)
4. #Beautiful (feat. Miguel)
5. Thirsty
6. Make It Look Good
7. You're Mine (Eternal)
8. You Don't Know What To Do (feat. Wale)
9. Supernatural (With Special Guest Stars "Dembabies" a.k.a. Ms. Monroe & Mr. Moroccan Scott Cannon a.k.a. Roc 'N Roe)
10. Meteorite
11. Camouflage
12. Money ($ * / …) (feat. Fabolous)
13. One More Try
14. Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can't Give Up Now)
15. It's a Wrap (feat. Mary J. Blige) (Deluxe edition)
16. Betcha Gon' Know (feat. R. Kelly) (Deluxe edition)
17. The Art of Letting Go (Deluxe edition)
18. Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts