Miley Cyrus: "I'm The Poster Child For Good Health"

Miley Cyrus stated that she is the "poster child for good health" on Tuesday, shortly before she appeared on stage at the O2 Arena for her first show since last month's extended hospitalization.


At a London press conference ahead of her "BANGERZ" shows in Europe, Cyrus, 21, appeared more than ready to take the stage again.


Miley attacked tabloid rumors that she'd overdosed, claiming: "I took some sh*tty antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection, and I had a reaction."

"I'm feeling good, I'm alive, so that's f*cking awesome," Cyrus declared, noting: "Look at me, I'm the poster child for good health."

The "Hannah Montana" star explained: "I've been laying down for three weeks. I'm gonna go off - I'm like a star waiting to explode."


Cyrus told fans that she is "better than ever."

"I'm gonna f*ck this place up," Miley was quoted as saying, adding: "We're gonna have a lot of fun. We're gonna be, like, tops off, f*cking screaming."

Cyrus pointed out: "You have no idea how ready I feel."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts