Miley Cyrus Rips Liam Hemsworth: "Suck My Fat D*ck" (VIDEO)

Miley Cyrus appears to blast Liam Hemsworth in new footage from her performance at a club in London over the weekend.


Before performing "Wrecking Ball," Cyrus, 21, is heard slamming an ex:

"Every time you get in your car, you're going to hear my f-cking song on the f-cking radio, you piece of sh-t. That's right. And then I'm gonna take all my clothes off, I'm gonna sit on a big, giant d-ck - sometimes two - I'm gonna swing around, and then I'm gonna hold the record for the most-watched music video on Vevo."


"So then - you know, you can tell a lot about a person - I think you can tell how big their d-ck is by how much confidence they have usually, and if I was a dude I'd probably have a really big d-ck, 'cause I feel really good about myself now. So I'm gonna tell those motherf-ckers that broke my heart, particularly one, to suck my fat d-ck and to enjoy hearing this song for the rest of your life."

Although Miley does not reveal the name, Hemsworth still remains her most noticeable recent long-term affair.

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts