Natasha Blasick On Having Sex With A Ghost: "It Is Really Pleasurable" (VIDEO)

Ukranian-born actress Natasha Blasick made the headlines after she claimed that she has had sex with a ghost - twice!


Blasick confessed on Tuesday morning to British TV show "This Morning" that she found the experiences "really, really pleasurable."

The first experience took place when she was alone in her room.

"I was laying in bed and then I felt something enter the room and I couldn't see anybody," Blasick was quoted as saying, noting: "I could feel that somebody was touching me and the hands were pushing me against my will and I could feel the weight of the body on top of me".


"I couldn't see anybody but I could feel the pressure, the energy, the warmth pushing in different directions," Blasick continued, adding: "I enjoyed it."




According to the New York Daily News, the ghost then left, but Blasick stated it came back a month later for more.

According to DigitalSpy.com, Blasick pointed out: "It was fun. I think ever since I was a child I always wanted to know if there is anything more to this world, I was always asking the questions, and I think this made me feel kind of reassured that there is something more than what we can see with the naked eye," adding: "It gave me comfort and support and love, and it did answer questions for me that there is something else out there."

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts