Candace Cameron Bure Slams Jenny Mollen For Hiring Jason Biggs A Prostitute (VIDEO)

Candace Cameron Bure blasted Jason Biggs's wife Jenny Mollen while guest hosting "The View" on Wednesday for writing stories about hiring a whore for him.  




The firestorm began when Whoopi Goldberg referred to latest guest Mollen, whose book "I Like You Just The Way I Am" features the story of Mollen, 35, shocking Biggs, 36, with a hooker on his birthday.


Goldberg, 58, claimed the book was full of "great stories."

But Bure, 38, disagreed, asking: "How is that a great story? I'm sorry, how is hiring a hooker for your husband's birthday, how is having threesomes, how is that celebrated?"

"I have a sense of humor," Bure explained, adding: "but I have a hard time finding the humor in that."

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts