Demi Lovato Announces New Fan Club After Tower Of London Visit (VIDEO)

Demi Lovato visited the Tower of London on Saturday afternoon (May 31) in London, England.


Lovato, 21, got an official Bearskin cap, just like the Royal Guards wear after her outing.

"I have a fan club now?!?! Join the #LovatoClub and get first presale tix for the #DEMIWORLDTOUR!!!" Lovato passionately tweeted to her fans with an adorable clip.


Demi pointed out: "Seriously so freakin excited to tell you guys what will be included in my fan club every month…I wish I could tell you NOW!!!! Asdfdnak I'm really really REALLY EXCITED and I wish I could just announce stuff already…2014 is so exciting for me."





Check out the adorable video below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts