Justin Bieber Apologizes For Racist Joke

Justin Bieber has apologized for the leaked video featuring him telling a racist joke at 15.

"As a young man, I didn't understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt," Bieber, 20, revealed to celebrity website TMZ.


Justin went on: "I thought it was ok to repeat hurtful words and jokes, but didn't realize at the time that it wasn't funny and that in fact my actions were continuing the ignorance."

"I take my friendships with people of all cultures very seriously and I apologize for offending or hurting anyone with my childish and inexcusable mistake. I was a kid then and I am a man now who knows my responsibility to the world and to not make that mistake again," Justin added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts