Katy Perry Launches New Label, Signs Ferras (Duet AUDIO)

Katy Perry revealed on Tuesday that she is launching her own record label called "Metamorphosis Music" and she has already signed her first artist: Ferras!  



Perry, 29, tweeted: "I am so ECSTATIC to finally announce my NEW label Metamorphosis Music & my first signing, the incredibly talented & soulful FERRAS!"

Metamorphosis Music also released Ferras' new self-titled album on Tuesday.


Perry, who was also an executive producer for Ferras' songs, recorded the duet "Legends Never Die" with her new artist.


Ferras will also join Perry for the North American leg of her "Prismatic Tour".

"Ferras is a man with a message, and a unique lyrical way of communicating his perspective on life that makes you feel connected to every note when you listen," Perry was quoted as saying.


Perry noted: "I believe he is going to be an important artist to watch unfold. I am SO ecstatic the world gets to hear his music now both online and on tour with me."



Check out Katy Perry's duet with Ferras below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts