Kris Jenner Instagram Hacked (PHOTOS)

Kris Jenner's Instagram account was hacked on Tuesday, with bogus messages slamming Kanye West and French Montana.


The supposed posts claimed that Kris secretly hated both West, 37, and Montana, 29, but pretended to like them so that her daughters Kim and Khloe could make money off their affairs.


One of Jenner's alleged Instagram posts reads: "So this happened today! Shout out to all of my followers. I don't like Kanye west! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can't stand Kanye and I hate Karim…that's French Montana. He's not even black. If I liked blacks so much I'd date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL. Shout out to Pam from Martin Tachina Arnold you roasted him. Anywho the first to #ihatekanye will get a follow. Thanks dolls!!!"

Another fake post challenged Trina, a rapper and the ex-girlfriend of Montana, stating: "Who wants to battle with me I'm the baddest bitch…shot out to Trina."

The hacked posts were soon deleted.



To check out the screenshots of the deleted posts, click HERE.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts