Mindy Kaling Writes New Book

Mindy Kaling announced she is working on a new book, a collection of essays to be titled "Why Not Me?"

The title "has kind of been my subconscious motto my whole life," Kaling, 34, revealed to the Los Angeles Times.


Kaling was quoted as saying: "So much has happened between the time I published my first book and now," pointing out: "The show; my mother passed away; so many of my friends have gotten married. I'm a godmother now, and a homeowner."


"I can only fit so much into the show and have all this extra stuff," Kaling added.

Kaling's first bestselling book of essays "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)," was published in 2011.


Are you excited about Mindy Kaling's new book?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts