Nasim Pedrad Leaves "Saturday Night Live"

Nasim Pedrad has revealed that she leaves "Saturday Night Live" this season.


After spending five seasons on the late-night live television sketch comedy, Pedrad, 32, will star in the upcoming Fox show "Mulaney", which got selected for the 2014-15 season.

"I haven't heard any official word so far, but I love this show so much," Pedrad said of her new show (via Buzzfeed), noting: "I have an apartment in L.A. and, as far as I know, I'm in L.A. now."


Nasim portrayed many recurring parts on the show, including one of our favorites, Shallon, the "student who constantly frustrates people of authority with her position of leadership in the classroom."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts