Shailene Woodley On Her Next Move: "I'm Going To Lie Low And Explore Other Artistic Facets"

Shailene Woodley donned a crop top to show off her toned abs in a new feature from V magazine's latest issue.  






Woodley, 22, told the outlet about the Sundance Film Festival: "I find Sundance to be nothing but pure magic every year. I've been going for a while, whether I'm with a film or not. The weather, the people, the dance moves, the films, the cozy attire…it's swoon-worthy."


Woodley said of the "Fault in Our Stars", in which she is starring: "It's a beautiful cancer movie that isn't about cancer. It's about internal exploration, eternal connected, and universal, unconditional love."


As for waiting for the next script, Shailene shared: "I'm going to lie low and explore some of life's other artistic facets."


For Shailene Woodley's full interview, visit Vmagazine.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts