"Teach Me How To Dougie" Rapper JayAre Of "Cali Swag District" Dead At 25

JayAre of "Cali Swag District", the hip hop band most known for "Teach Me How to Dougie," has passed away. He was 25.

The singer, whose real name was Cahron Childs, had battled against sickle cell anemia and was reportedly rushed to the hospital earlier this week.

On Friday, JayAre went into cardiac arrest and died.


Fellow Cali Swag District member Corey Fowler, popular as Smoove Da General, shared on twitter: "Sickle cell took my brother away from me today…with that being said I'm proud to know that with that disease he made the best of his life."



"Rest in peace Jayare I'm gonna miss u forever," he went on, adding: "I will never get over this…but I know God got u…and I know You got me."

In 2011, Montae "M-Bone" Talbert, another member of "Cali Swag District" was shot and killed.


R.I.P JayAre


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts