Usher On Justin Bieber's Recent Troubles: "Success Comes With A Price"

Usher graced the cover of Nylon Guys magazine's June/July 2014 appearing fabulous.  





Usher, 35, told the mag about what he would advise Justin Bieber: "I gave every bit of advice and always told him it was up to him if he really wanted this. Now that he has it, as an adult, it's his to manage. Do I turn my head in shame based off of what I see, what I know? Nah, I don't because it's all part of life's process. Am I in it with him? Yeah. It's unfortunate. I hate some of the things I hear. Is it all true? I don't know. But I will tell you this: Success comes with a price. Every person that has grown up, grows through something. It ain't just perfect from the beginning."


As for his fans reaction to his music, the "Voice" coach was quoted as saying: "In all honesty, I give one sh*t. I do hear them - that's why I say one sh*t. I do give a sh*t, but not two sh*ts. Two sh*ts is a lot. I care enough to make sure they understand that I'm making it for them, but I've got to be true to where I am."

As for being shaped as a musician, Usher explained: "Artist development made me who I am. Somebody took the time to help me find what it is that works for me as an entertainer and who I am as a music maker."


For Usher's full interview, visit NylonGuysMag.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts